Business Contract Drafting and Review
The San Jose Law Offices of Ivy Chien, P.C. reviews business contracts, making revisions and recommendations for their clients, reducing their client's financial risk of legal liability and tax liability.
The very purpose of business has been defined over the years "as creating a satisfied customer." This definition is also helpful in determining to what extent a business is succeeding in fulfilling its stated business purpose. But anyone who owns or runs a business, especially in the San Jose area, understands running a business is much more than just having satisfied customers - you must turn a profit. You must meet government regulations. And once you do turn a profit, then what? Are those assets protected against predator or even legitimate lawsuits against your company? Have you effectively reduced your business tax liability? Attorney at Law Ivy Chien is an experienced Business Formation and Business Contract Lawyer who can review and prepare all your important documents, including indemnity agreements, required to protect your existing and future business interests.
San Jose Business Formation Attorneys - Create LLC or Corporation
Contact the Law Offices of Ivy Chien, P.C. to assist you in identifying and then determining the most advantageous business structure for your unique business to satisfy tax, liability, and ownership revenue targets. Regardless if your company is a Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Corporation, having experienced legal counsel "on your side" ensures your business is compliant with State of California business laws, codes, articles of incorporation or organization, business operating agreements, and state and local bylaws.
If you are being sued, looking for all possible remedies (in most cases) before going to court is simply "good lawyering." Going to trial is costly and time consuming! San Jose lawyer Ivy Chien understands business decisions about litigation require looking at the full array of legal options, so her legal practice includes Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), Mediation, and Arbitration legal services. Ivy Chien reminds us that "Good business lawyers win cases for you in the courtroom, but great lawyers keep you out of the courtroom."
Whether you are experiencing problems in a partnership dispute or starting a new business, or perhaps you are being sued or you need to collect money from a client, the business decisions you make right now will affect your future business.
- Writing construction, real estate, and other business contracts; third party contracts
- Reviewing contracts for you and from you - including employment agreements
- Reviewing insurance coverage to ensure the best protection of company and personal assets
- Examination of all license status requirements to ensure compliance with Federal and State laws
- Succession of family owned businesses and Estate Planning
- Form and structure corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorships
- Form Subchapter C corporation
- Form Subchapter S corporation
- Create and-or review transactions regarding the purchase and-or sale of businesses
- Business finance transactions
- Maintain corporate minutes
- Be pro-active regarding employment and labor matters
- Creating and reviewing buy-sell agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Structuring and planning of business entities
- Trademarks and domain names
- Dissolutions of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorships
- Business Estate Planning including Business Trusts and Living Wills
Creative and well-crafted business planning helps companies avoid unnecessary litigation. The Law Offices of Ivy Chien, P.C. helps their San Jose area business clients stay clear of the many "business pitfalls" that are present and possible in the future.
Law Offices of Ivy Chien, P.C. Attorney and Counselor at Law
IVY CHIEN, ESQ.
Attorney at Law
1625 The Alameda, Suite 204
San Jose, CA 95126
Integrity Commitment Results
Copyright 2012 - All Rights Reserved. Law Offices of Ivy Chien, P.C.